School-Leaving Beat School-Leaving Beat

Having seen all the show...

It was a great song, which fitted really well with the lyrics which Marc did. I think you should do some other hip-hop songs since you have a great talent :) Keep it up and I'll surely miss our conversations at school...take care steph ;)

Step responds:

You too man. Glad you liked it. Also I LOVED the song you did for school-leaving. Really good stuff; you should submit it.

Hope we can still keep in touch!

Pre-Battle Tension Pre-Battle Tension

Not bad...

Quite a good try, especially the percussion. Stormdrum is great!! Although this doesn't use a full orchestration, still the full brass and string chord should be heard at 0.40. Writing at unisons and octaves is not enough to build tension sometimes, and a better chord progression maybe should be used. (just a suggestion)

The rest is quite good, especially the way the loop is created and the intensity given to the percussion and ambient sounds. 4/5, 8/10. Keep it up steph... ;)

Step responds:

Thanks! Didn't work too hard on this, so don't expect too much xD.

That being said I agree about the chord progression. Glad you like the percussion, and thanks for the review, man!

-:: Jungle Ambush ::- -:: Jungle Ambush ::-

Great percussion...

I think that's stormdrum, it has such a great percussion, and the ambience is very well set. Keep it up mate!

Agitat0r responds:

thanks a lot! Yeah, I guess it was Stormdrum and RA instruments. Later he revealed there are two instruments that real experimental, which surprised me.